Tuesday 2 July 2013

Leaving Leamington for London

It's a well known fact that most people are scared of change; terrifying, unpredictable, life-altering change. It seems I have made the decision to take the plunge and immerse myself into this self inflicted state of nerve-wracking, shit-your-pants uncertainty. I am changing my job, my location, and my life entirely - and I can't wait.
After a painful eight month job search, I have finally managed to get the job - tell my manager i'm quitting - tell my family I am leaving, and managed to unstuck myself from the rut I'd found myself in. Now all my boyfriend and I need to do is find somewhere to live - in less than three weeks (oh god)

Hopefully this blog will be somewhere I can update and document my whole adventure along the way - with a few stories, a lot of pictures and hopefully not too many disasters! 











No comments:

Post a Comment